We Value Your Privacy
Reflect is a One-stop shop that complements the customer lifestyle with the best user experience possible, it is an application that is powered by Arab Bank. It is located in Arab Bank’s headquarters in Amman Jordan. Address: 8 Shaker Bin Zaid St. Shmeisani, Amman 11195 Jordan. Reflect (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates reflectapp.com (the “Website”). This Website informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, protection, retention, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from visitors of the Website. Your privacy and security are very important to us. At Reflect, we treat your personal information as private and confidential and maintain strict security policies and procedures.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact you (e.g. contact form on the Website) and/or carry out any other business between us for which you have given consent to at the time of providing us with your personal information. Personal information may include but is not limited to first name, last name, and email address.
Use of Data
If you use our Website, sign up for, or request to participate in a particular Service, we will process your personal information you give us for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, administer, and improve our Website, e.g. to show the content you request and to secure the Website as well as to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- Communicate with you regarding any information you have submitted, including changes to our Service as well as support and administrative messages;
- Monitor the usage of our Website and understand how users interact with the Website;
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- Better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services; and provide customer support.
Newsletters and marketing information
- If you have subscribed to one or more of our services, communications or mailing lists, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any email that you receive or by contacting “firstname.lastname@example.org” at any time.
Protection and Security of Personal Information
Reflect takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal information. Reflect potentially discloses your personal information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Reflect behalf or to provide services available at Reflect website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Reflect’s Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Reflect will not sell potentially personal information to anyone. Other than transferring their data collected to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Reflect may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Respond to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request
- Protect the property or rights of Reflect third parties, users of the Service, or the public at large
- Defend the rights or property of Reflect
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Data
Reflect will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Links to External Sites
The Website may contain links to and from the websites of other businesses of Reflect, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note these websites have their own privacy policies and we shall not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Limitation of Our Liability
We provide the Website to you on an “as is” basis. We don’t give you any warranties or guarantees about how the Website will work, the availability of the Website, or whether you can get results from the Website. Likewise, none of the third parties that provide any of the content on the Website give you any warranties about how it will work, its availability, or any results you can get from it.
Any liability related to the quality and performance of the Website, or the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Website, belongs to you. We are not liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use of the Website in any way. Likewise, none of the third parties that provide any of the content on the Website are liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use, or inability to use, the Website.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Website or Services offered through the Website. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Website (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Changes to this Policy
For More Information
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy or want to learn more about our security practices you can contact us at Privacy.Office@Arabbank.com.jo.